Friday, March 5, 2010

Forgetful and frazzled


It's easy to get lost and be detoured in the maze of days, hours and minutes. I find my mind slipping and halting at unexpected spots of the road and as a consequence, not only my craft table has gotten lost underneath the pile of papers, glue, and glitter but I have not taken the time to pass on the Award so kindly bestowed upon me by my great friend, Quillfeather (aka Wendy) I do apologize! Quillfeather, (I love that name!) is an aspiring writer who dreams of being on "someone's shelf"  Her Blog is full of wit, fresh ideas, and hope.  Please visit her at http://quillfeather-blog.blogspot.com/

And so, to keep this beautiful Award move along the wondrous Blog World I hereby pass it on to my dear friend, Olive, free spirit, talented, unafraid to try new ventures and walk along new roads. I invite you to visit her at http://olivesparaphernalia.blogspot.com/ and be a part of her creative world.


Olive, this one's for you!

There, I can now go back to my musings, sit on my rickety chair and simply wait for the vines and weeds get stronger as Spring approaches...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for those kind words, Alina!

    Will definitely check out Olive's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina I did visit... thank you for the awardnot sure how to get it to my blog though! I do love your musings... I'm feeling a little frazzled at present, hubby has got a job after 2yrs! so I'm now dog walker etc and sort of looking for another house to move to... something a little bigger for my craft stuff and a garden for Mollie my beautiful collie dog and confidante.trying to get myself into routine of sorts so I can do my art...... thank you again you amazing human being.... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive, I am so glad your hubby got a job and you are keeping busy and have plans to move. No need to thank me, you deserve it. All you need to do is copy and paste the Award photo on your blog, you could pass it on or just keep it. It's up to you. Have a wonderful weekend. Hope to see more of your art real soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete