Monday, March 1, 2010

Dream Keeper

Oh, Dream Keeper, look at me!
I stand here before you,
Can’t you see? It’s me!

My dreams have been yanked,
My hopes are all gone,
There’s blood on my back, and my wings are no more.

Oh, Dream Keeper, please look at me!
I stand here before you,
Can’t you see? It’s me!

My dreams have vanished,
My voice is lost,
There’s pain in my heart, and my love is gone.

Oh, Dream Keeper, can it be?
How could you not recognize me?!
I can’t bear it, please set me free!



Copyright 2010
Photo by Bing Images

5 comments:

  1. Very powerful Alina..in word and imagery..! Raw beauty!
    PS: I love your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kiki, you know this image really haunts me. It is perfect in it's silent/loud sorrow-xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is intense - it feels like Wonderland. Is this through the looking glass from The Purple Caravan? Almost, maybe it's opposite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very powerful Alina - 'my dreams have been yanked' - just like the wings she has lost...

    Stunning image.

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy, I never really thought about it, but you're right, this is totally the opposite of The Purple Caravan. A bit of "Alina Through the Looking Glass" ;)

    Jeanne, this image is amazing. I am always in awe by the talent found in the wonderful world of the Web! xx

    ReplyDelete