Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year. A New Blog








January 1st. A date full of meaning, plans, hopes, regrets, dreams, wishes, and because of this, I thought it'd be special to start this Blog precisely today.

As stated in my profile, I am not very big following patterns, however, I do like to keep a certain sense of balance to avoid total chaos.  I feel that the writings I'll be posting here would not really make "sense" or really be at "home" in my other Blog, The Purple Caravan. It'd be like storing bread in the linen closet.

I have what my family and friends call a "sunny personality" and because of that, I am intrigued by sadness and depression. I have seen what routine, burdens, duties and despair can do to a person. Some of my posts will tap into those somber chambers.  Some won't.







I believe everyone has a story or two to tell. I hope you'd want to listen to mine.


Happy New Year!


Note: Photos by Weheartit.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Alina - an auspicious day to start your new blog! I look forward to following along in your new journey!

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete